Patch 1.10 Notes
31 July 2013
Last Updated on 31 July 2013
These patch notes are intended to highlight the most significant changes but don’t cover every modification to the game as part of this update.
Key New Features
- New progression system for leveling classes and unlocking rewards.
- Ore currency added for unlocking armor set pieces in the new Store.
- Many new armor sets available for unlocking on classes.
For more details on the new progression system, see here:
- Ravager and Tinker now have new Sun, Shadow, Kaldrhiti, and Founders armor sets available.
- Assassin, Pathfinder, Pyromancer, Shaman, and Warden now have new Sun, Divine, Kaldrhiti, and Gullveig’s armor sets available.
- Customization points now draw from/to all armor types at once, not a chosen armor type.
- Added Steam stats for Tinker.
- Groups menu now has its own invite UI rather than using the Steam overlay.
- Forge store added to the main menu, where you can unlock armor sets.
- You can now reset A/S/E points, armor points, ability focuses, or armor sets separately on a class in the Level Up menu.
- A particle effect plays on players when they level up in-game.
- Notifications added telling you what rewards you unlock when you level up or unlock a title.
- Resolution options now order logically.
- Clients now see the actual XP earned in medal notifications etc (including any XP boosts).
- Spawn protection now stops you from being hooked.
- Buzz saw block direction fixed to match where the projectile is, not where the firing Tinker is.
- Fixed AI being able to rotate while stunned if they don’t have a target.
- Stand Ground is now cancelable.
- Warden aura can now be toggled off while stunned.
- Flak Shot now gives mana for each hero hit per shot (3 heroes hit = 45 mana back).
- Flak Shot projectiles now have bigger collision making it easier to hit.
- If your turret hits a Warden in Stand Ground, your abilities no longer get locked out.