Welcome to Forge - Pure Fun. Pure PvP
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Forge - 3On3 Halloween Cup 2013

Forge 3on3 Halloween Cup 2013 ESL Competitive

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Dollparts

Dollparts

Zealot

• The Zealous
  • PipPip
  • 1130 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland
it actually was us :s
  • Yezzdia and Rigillestioft like this

133548374692.png

Yezzdia

Yezzdia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

it actually was us :s

I'd like to thank all of my friends and family for getting me to where I am today!

Posted Image

Foxx

Foxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

October 31st, 2013. The day forge tournaments died and never returned.  The horror ...

rethink

rethink

Zealot

• The Zealous
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts
  • LocationEngland

October 31st, 2013. The day forge tournaments died and never returned.  The horror ...

I had no choice but to close the Forge section, people just didn't sign up.

Rawk

Rawk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

I had no choice but to close the Forge section, people just didn't sign up.

You still could arrange some weekend mini tourneys, maybe few vets would return to play those...

Remztan

Remztan

Your Humble Servant

• Developers
  • PipPip
  • 754 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

With Badges coming soon (hopefully next week) we could offer ESL Badges for those who participate and winner badges. But I think Re' would need to know there was enough interest for him to re-open it.

We could also have the regular FORGE weekend Tourny's as well...

rethink

rethink

Zealot

• The Zealous
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts
  • LocationEngland

With Badges coming soon (hopefully next week) we could offer ESL Badges for those who participate and winner badges. But I think Re' would need to know there was enough interest for him to re-open it.

We could also have the regular FORGE weekend Tourny's as well...

I can happily run tournaments on a regular basis, I'll have a chat with Remztan and see what I can arrange. But for ESL there is a minimum of 8 teams per cup.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Forge, 3on3, Halloween, Cup, 2013, ESL, Competitive

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users