The Android OS by Google and the ubiquitous nature of phones and gadgets running on the flexible OS has led to the development of a variety of choice apps by developers. The apps available for use on the Android OS ranges from utility apps to educational apps, socials apps, religious apps, apps on various languages and ethnicity, apps on fashion and trends, apps on economics and banking, the list is just endless.
Android users from around the world have a wide range of apps to select from for the various tasks and activities desired. Users of the other operating system available for gadgets and computers cannot experience this ease.
BlueStacks company created the BlueStacks App Player for the efficient use of Android apps on desktops and personal computers running on Microsoft Windows and Apple’s macOS.
To make matters even more exciting, the BlueStack app is readily available on Play Store and other online stored where it can be downloaded and installed to systems of various types and specifications. Upon installation, the app can be used to run multiple Android applications and games on the desktop or personal computer.
BlueStacks App Players come in different versions and are regularly being upgraded to give the best experience to users.
The most recent versions are;
- In July 2017, the company released BlueStacks 3. The App Player comes with an App Center. This App Center gives suggestions about games, allows the creation of a personalized account, allows for chat and communication with other user and professionals. It also comes with “Multi-instance” which foster flexibility by allowing users to run more than one BlueStacks windows using the same or different Google Play account.
- The company released BlueStacks 3N in January 2018. This version is similar to the BlueStacks 3 except for the addition of N Beta which is compatible with Android 7. It also comes with an improved “HyperG” graphics engine which permits users to exploit the benefits embedded in the Android 7 OS fully.
- In September 2018, the company released BlueStacks 4. This version is high-speed and has been judged to be about eight times faster than every primary mobile phone. This most recent version also comes with the unique ability to manage memory as it makes use of only the required Android libraries.
Steps involved in the installation of the BlueStacks App Player on Windows 10
Download BlueStacks application to your PC by visiting site https://bluestacksdownloads.com/ and click on the Download Button as shown below. The Download will start automatically.
Following the completion of the application’s download, the next task to be carried out is the extraction of the file. The extraction automatically begins when running the downloaded file. Wait till it completes, 100%.
After completion of the extraction, a screen will appear with the following information; “Welcome to BlueStacks. By clicking Next, I accept the terms in the license agreement.” Click on the next button to proceed to the next step.
The next screen that appears comes with an option to select the desired location for the installation of the BlueStacks App Player. After making this selection, click on the Next button to proceed.
Step 5: Two things need to be done to proceed;
- Select the check boxes of App Store Access and Application Communications.
- Click on the Install button that appears on the Windows 10 screen.
BlueStacks Installation process starts automatically. There are four steps involved, and each comes with figures indicating the progress and time left for the completion of each level. Some patience is required.
Finally, a Finish Button appears which once clicked the installation process gets completed. You will get the final screen indicating the finish of the installation.
Finally, BlueStacks gets installed on your system.
Please Note: there are some minimum requirements from the system or PC on which the BlueStacks App Player will run. Here is a summary of these requirements.
The minimum requirement for Windows is An OS not earlier than Windows XP SP3. It must have at least 2 GB system memory, hard drive with 4 GB space and a GPU with latest capabilities. The BitDefender antivirus software is not compatible with BlueStacks. Therefore, the app player cannot work on a system with the antivirus.
The Minimum requirements for macOS are: An OS not earlier than the macOS Sierra. At least 4 GB RAM and hard disk space of at least 4 GB.