Welcome to Forge - Pure Fun. Pure PvP
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Increase Guild Size Cap?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

KeeblerElf

KeeblerElf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

With the slow and steady influx of new players, I've found that some want to join casual guilds (like mine).  But the guilds appear to still be capped at 10 players.  This hurts both guild play (it's easier to get enough guild members for a game if there is a larger pool of members) and new player retention (they feel immediately excluded from the community, unable to join one of the social features simply because there's no room left).  Is there any plan to raise or eliminate the population cap on a guild?

I know of several new players who have asked to join my guild in the past few weeks.  I'm more than happy to let anyone and everyone join, but the guild has been full almost since its creation.

Remztan

Remztan

Your Humble Servant

• Developers
  • PipPip
  • 728 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

The player cap is in relation to how active a guild is. The higher level a guild is the higher the player cap is. For example, OP is at a player cap of 24 players. They are two levels away from a player increase to 40 players. You can view player progression at:

http://www.playforge...ds-progression/

We haven't really been promoting Guilds, but if enough are interested we could have a double XP weekend for Guilds. If there's interest, that might help promote guild play and allow Guilds to level up.

Also, a Guild Master can try to maximize their guilds progression by only keeping members who are active.

KeeblerElf

KeeblerElf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

How silly of me to have forgotten how the guild leveling system works!  Thanks, Remy.   :-P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users