Welcome to Forge - Pure Fun. Pure PvP
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Starting Up A Forge Community Pls Read

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

rsxtypers

rsxtypers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Hello guys my name is aceOspades, i've been playing forge off an on since it was in beta. I play a multitude of games and have been playing for a while. I would like to be a front runner in sparking up the forge community again along with my brother who streams alot.

Goals:

1) Stream Forge play ALOT! so ppl see it and check it out

2) I have a teamspeak server that anyone in the forge community is welcome to come on and set up games with me and talk about forge.

Teamspeak: roostervacuum.typefrag.com:7720

3) Setup more guilds/Guild tourneys and regular tourneys.

I think offering some kind of prizes for teh places in the tourneys will spark some interest.

4) Overall show the devs that we love the game and will support them

I will spread the word to all of my friends and get more ppl playing or die trying( i dont give up easliy)

My email is saeros@comcast.net

SteamID: rsxtypers(Kid Kobra) picture of cobra commander

Overwolf ID: aceOspades

Skype: rsxtypers(Headset, yellow hoodie, Aviator glasses(lol))

so come join me on the ts i'm very cool to chill with so are my friends and we are all funny and loose and i would like to make more forge friends see you in game!!!!

forge name: Kid Kobra
  • Dollparts and Soophodcady like this

thatguywhosnameisY

thatguywhosnameisY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationUS
1) Good idea. If I had better net I'd be right there with you =D.

2) Already an official RaidCall: 6346185

3) I'd love to see more guilds. Tried tourneys in the past, not a big turnout. No budget for decent rewards either. OP is always up for guild action, not many people want a piece of us these days though.

4) Yeah, we've tried that. Only support that will help these days is throwing money at them. But that is strongly encouraged!

Welcome back to the community! Good luck with your endeavors!

( Y )

rsxtypers

rsxtypers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
i have money to provide for rewards so im game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users