Welcome to Forge - Pure Fun. Pure PvP
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Game Bugs

Bugs issues game pvp hot fun

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ts427

ts427

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
So, I am new to forge and I really enjoy the game. I have discovered that the only way to join a server is through the steam servers? Am I right on this?

So I have been playing cheat free servers and things were going great up until map change came. I am playing assasin and on the next map none of my abilities worked. I would click them but they would not harm a flea. I could not stealth or anything. I am wondering what is up here. I also swapped characters and still the same things happened. Other people in the game were fine but me. I come from WoW pvp background so I know that lag could cause these issues but I am sitting at a solid 2-3 megs and more when playing so i am not really lagging.

Also, is there an issue when playing windowed mode? I like to play music while decimating others. I have noticed as of late that I cannot press one to respawn even though im mashing the button 1111111...it just sticks me in spectator mode.

Anyone clue me in on what is up here?

Thanks!
  • Neertyflefs likes this

Denaszune

Denaszune

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
I would try restarting the game first to see if that fixes your problem. If not try checking to see if your key-bindings are correct or maybe just change them around.

When in windowed mode make sure to click on the Forge window after changing the music around in your other window.

Other from that I'm not sure. Hopefully you will figure it out, if not post some more details about the problem. Maybe then I can figure it out.

ts427

ts427

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
I did the memory leak issue fix and that seemed to help a bit. The only problem I still face is not being able to use the in-game server browser, matchmaking. I can only go through steam which does not have a lot of people playing..

Thanks for the help! :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bugs, issues, game, pvp, hot, fun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users