Welcome to Forge - Pure Fun. Pure PvP
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Esl Forge Cups Prizepot Suggestions!

Prizepot Forge Opening Cup ESL

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Dominaxx

Dominaxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationESL, Trial League Admin

Posted Image

As we're heading off to the Opening Cup of this weekend, we are still trying to figure out what Forge related prizes we should be able to give to you for your participation OR for winning this cup or other events in the future! We want to ask this because we want to give everyone a fun and good time competing in this league and we want to keep our participants as motivated as can be to win some very awesome prizes!

So go ahead and make your suggestion in a comment below!

Best Regards,

Your Posted Image Posted Image Admin Team

• Tuhpathe, Velfbloon and AutoMafia like this

Posted Image

I just think were living in a time of massive, amazing change, like the Industrial Revolution on acid.

Kelly Lynch

Eradicate

Eradicate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts
Well, the in-game prizes I would play for are mostly just ore, skins, and titles, but I don't know what other in game stuff there is to win. Having the participants of the last esl tournament able to be a part of guild beta was a cool idea I thought though, if possible, access to stuff coming soon would be a cool idea, or ability to see stuff that is coming up.
  • Remztan likes this

Yezzdia

Yezzdia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
I agree with Eradicate. Any ore, skins, or titles are nice. I'd prefer ore and skins over titles, but that's just me. Any sneak peaks or beta testing on new features would be neat.

Posted Image

Grimoth

Grimoth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
Skins. Many skins. Flashy skins. Skins with particles. I need them to feed my vanity and bolster my ego. Mmmmm.

JewSanta

JewSanta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
Titles please :D
I want more titles. I already have every skin. I want a flashy thing under my name that says haha I am better.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Prizepot, Forge, Opening, Cup, ESL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users