Welcome to Forge - Pure Fun. Pure PvP
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Esl Forge Test-Cup Recap!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Dominaxx

Dominaxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationESL, Trial League Admin

Posted Image

As we're heading off to the finals after an evening of many great battles and a struggle for survival of the fittest. Only 2 teams came out alive! Bad Desicions 1 and Nerv. They will be battling for the first place ASWELL as Bad Decisions 2 and Consequences who will be competing for 3rd place. These events will take place on this sunday 15/09 at 19:00, so make sure to check out the battle of the titans this weekend!

In the spotlight:

In terms of a recap we would like to put some of the lesser-known teams into the spotlight of wich we think they did a good/suprising job in our first ESL Forge Test-Cup. By this means we’d like to congratulate the 2 teams named “The Dwarves” and “Rapid Rabid Rabbit”, as they were the highest ranked Free Agents Teams in this cup. Both stood up against some very good teams/comps and surprisingly, both came out very good aswell! So by this we would like to wish the best to the both of you, train hard, work on your strategies and we believe you will have a bright future ahead of you! WE definitely would like to see/hear more from the both of you in the future!

Also, we'd like to say a thank you to all of our participants, the cup wouldn't have been the same without all of you guys. Together we made this possible. We hope you had a great time, alot of fun competing against eachother and hope to see you soon!

Last but not least we'd like to thank the people from DVG for making this great game what it is today and for putting their shoulders under the whole project too. This whole experience wouldn't be possible without you guys.

Finals Info:

This Sunday, 15/09/2013 - 19:00 CEST

- Bad Decisions 1 vs Nerv for 1st place -

- Bad Decisions 2 vs Consequences for 3rd place -

We will be streaming LIVE on Twitch during the finals (Battle for 3rd place incl.) on the DVG Twitch channel link below.

*LIVE STREAM* http://www.twitch.tv/darkvalegames *LIVE STREAM*

Links:

(Brackets) http://www.esl.eu/eu...stcup/rankings/ (Brackets)

(ESL Forge FB-group) https://www.facebook...playforgeonesl/ (ESL Forge FB-group)

We are also working on a video recap, but more info about that soon.

Best Regards,

• Wayward1, Skullious, rethink and 5 others like this

Posted Image

“I just think we’re living in a time of massive, amazing change, like the Industrial Revolution on acid.”

– Kelly Lynch –

Dominaxx

Dominaxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
*UPDATE* Live stream channel for watching live during the cup has been added to the post!

Posted Image

“I just think we’re living in a time of massive, amazing change, like the Industrial Revolution on acid.”

– Kelly Lynch –

Kokos

Kokos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 386 posts
It was a fun tournament, I'm sad to have been knocked out early. One tip for the next though, balance the brackets a bit more.
The upper bracket (as in, the one at the top) was filled with well-known players, while the bottom bracket only had one or two 'veteran' teams.

Nice job on the tourney overall, and I am interested to see who will win.
  • Razius, Abhorrent, Django and 1 other like this
[STREAM] Kokos |OP - lvl99 TINKER! + Pyromancer / Pathfinder / etc

Posted Image

Patience

Patience

Alpha Male

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 483 posts
I think keep the random seeds but have it be double elimination.
  • Razius likes this
yay

dReamerNL

dReamerNL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationHolland
Wait whut? There's a dutch team aswell? ;o

And - beast of a Rethink - damn you overpowered dude, lol. < He's too good!

OT:

I'll be watching for sure! Should be a fun match to watch - may the best team win!

jonathansty

jonathansty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts

Wait whut? There's a dutch team aswell? ;o

And - beast of a Rethink - damn you overpowered dude, lol. < He's too good!

OT:

I'll be watching for sure! Should be a fun match to watch - may the best team win!

no, they just selected netherlands as HQ, there are a couple of dutch and belgian people in teams.
Posted Image

Dominaxx

Dominaxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
@ dReamerNL FYI: i'm also Dutch (Belgian) ;)

Leuk je te leren kennen!

Posted Image

– Kelly Lynch –

jonathansty

jonathansty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts

@ dReamerNL FYI: i'm also Dutch (Belgian) ;)

Leuk je te leren kennen!

Same lol, nice to meet you!
Posted Image

Yezzdia

Yezzdia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
Heyyy, Rapid Rabid Rabbit, that's us!

It was fun even though we got crushed by 'Nerv. Great tournament overall! :D

Posted Image

Zarakc

Zarakc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
We hope the name 'Rapid Rabid Rabbit' can become well known just so people can say the team name on the stream instead of something like 'Catweasel's team'.

Enjoyed playing in the recent tournament as well, looking forward to participating in more!
  • Yezzdia likes this

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users