Welcome to Forge - Pure Fun. Pure PvP
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Authentication Failed/your Connection To The Host Has Been Lost

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Jroc

Jroc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationCa-Na-da, ehh
Fix this problem.
  • Qwahzi, Razius, cypsurrypox and 2 others like this
Follow me on twitch, where I showcase the awesome gameplay of Forge with a touch of Canadian Hilarity:

www.twitch.tv/Jroc_Industries

Tizk

Tizk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
Ive also experienced the error message "Duplicate UID" aswell as the once Jroc listed in the title

Posted Image

Trinica

Trinica

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts
I've had it since Alpha and they never figured out what was wrong, got emails saying they didn't know what it was or how to fix it. They changed the name, though.....It used to say "Invalid Player." Keepin' it fresh.

Yormaika

Yormaika

Seer

• The Zealous
  • PipPip
  • 931 posts
  • LocationQld, Australia
This is now a problem for dota2 as well - except it keeps happening mid-game for those that experience it.
I suspect that something is conflicting with the steam server system.

(i get the problem somewhat regularly in dota but have only ever seen it once in forge)
nerf paper, scissors is fine. Yours Truly, Rock.

Deus Mortis ---------------- Pathfinder Guide

Wayward1

Wayward1

Elite

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts
When Steam has network issues, you will see this. I saw this earlier for about 15 mins as well. And as soon as Steam was ok again (discussion board, steam server browser), I was able to get back in. And I saw Jroc in game and he was seeing the same thing. Not to say that it's always Steam, but if Steam is down then Forge is down as well...
  • Razius likes this

BloodSiege

BloodSiege

Blood God

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 682 posts
  • LocationUSA
so it is a steam issue?

Battle Shaman - The battle shaman is a tactical class my heals hurt have you ever been healed to death?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users