Welcome to Forge - Pure Fun. Pure PvP
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Training Mode "comp Stomp"

bots training lore

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

BloodSiege

BloodSiege

Blood God

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 682 posts
  • LocationUSA
The training session you can select from the steam server can be renamed and the ai sayings redone to fit the lore better.

The name could be something like "Gods Testaments" and as each player comes in and the ai gets spawwned in they can say "I serve my dark lord The Devourer"

As the kill they could say something to the effect of "Have I pleased you with my work master?"

As they die "No, Please master give me a second chance I will not fail you this time."

This game mode which is already in effect with some simple tweaks can make what little lore you have come to life.
  • Dey, cluxgluanu, Tuhpathe and 29 others like this

Battle Shaman - The battle shaman is a tactical class my heals hurt have you ever been healed to death?

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bots, training, lore

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users