Welcome to Forge - Pure Fun. Pure PvP
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

"authentication Failed"

authentication failed

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Otter380

Otter380

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
I have recently purchased Forge through Steam. I was able to go through the tutorial with no problem, and found the tutorial and training quite enjoyable.

Unfortunately, after going through the tutorial, I have been unable to play a game. When I go to "Play" and choose a game category, I am consistently getting the message "Connecting to Server" and then "Authentication Failed". How can I go about resolving this issue? I already turned off my antivirus and fire wall as a start, but it still isn't working. Any help would be much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Bryan

bryx

bryx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
I've been having the same issue with some servers, just try to connect to a different game type, or go into the server browser and choose a different server.
Focus reference sheets (click the image):
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: authentication failed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users