Welcome to Forge - Pure Fun. Pure PvP
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lost Experience Points

gain xp expeirence bug stats level xp not able unfair

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Arestides78

Arestides78

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
Hey guys, there still working on it and trying to track it down... Please post to
http://www.playforge...erience-points/ it'll help keep the spam down, and give the devs one place to look for all the things that are going on with this bug.

NerdInsight

NerdInsight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the new player thing doing on over the past couple of days but I bought the game last night and have accumulated more than 14,000 XP and I still haven't been able to level one character. My Steam profile is the same name as the one I use on here which is: NerdInsight. I know the Developers said they were trying to fix a problem last night and that this has happened to a lot of other people as well. I was just putting my 2 cents in (and clarifying I have the problem as well)

Arestides78

Arestides78

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Hey guys, there still working on it and trying to track it down... Please post to
http://www.playforge...erience-points/ it'll help keep the spam down, and give the devs one place to look for all the things that are going on with this bug.

Can we all just learn to use the search function, or even read the other forum posts?

Theres a ton of these.. seriously it's gettin bad!
  • xxchaotichymnxx likes this

Fauxie

Fauxie

Alpha Male

• Forge Cohorts
  • PipPip
  • 631 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, California
Merged relevant topics.

Arestides78

Arestides78

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Merged relevant topics.

delete my extra posts then please trying to send them here.

xxchaotichymnxx

xxchaotichymnxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationIn front of my computer
it really is getting crazy how many posts there are QQing about this, at this point its either just deal with it and let the devs do their job to fix the issue or keep crying about it and make it take longer cause the devs have to filter through this storm to keep the forums up to date. either way youre gunna play or you arent, personally i say play and deal from the sounds of it your still getting the exp so once they fix it youll have a ton of levels to spend all at once! wont that be fun!
Posted Image

djmidnight

djmidnight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
I bought this game last week, and have played oh I dunno 30-40 games.

Pretty fun, but I'd sure like to try the whole gaining XP thing. Can I have my money back otherwise? No response to ticket I filed last week. Thanks.

Razius

Razius

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 376 posts
One of the devs replied that they are FIXING ALL OF THE XP BUGS in the next days. Here the post
http://www.playforge...ic/4500-xp-bug/
YOUR MONEY BACK??? REALLY?? Where do you think you are?? In a supermarket? And just for one experience bug?
You spent just 5 dollars for a game that cost thousands and years of work and you are bitching about it??? what's wrong with gamers today???

Is like asking to your favourite band to give you your money back if you don't like one of their songs.....
Something to think about

caligrown

caligrown

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts
Id have to say im in the same boat as this guy about gaining no xp , this has caused me to stop playing non stop, but of course i do play here and there, and i also got a couple of my friends to get it also soo im hoping that the xp bug will be stopped here in the next couple of days, and i also would like i reply on my ticket like comon....just at least say were working on it or something.

bryx

bryx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
Forge is a relatively new game, and bugs are to be expected. The issue is being worked on, and compensation will most likely be given (see the link in Razius' post), although I don't think that a refund is anywhere close to a good approach, especially since if you bought the game during the free weekend, you had a chance to play it before you purchased it for a huge discount.
Focus reference sheets (click the image):
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

blujay

blujay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

I bought this game last week, and have played oh I dunno 30-40 games.

Pretty fun, but I'd sure like to try the whole gaining XP thing. Can I have my money back otherwise? No response to ticket I filed last week. Thanks.

It wasn't a very expensive game now.

Check under your tab under extras to see that it is counting your stats.

The other end of it will be fixed soon.

Rest assured that the first few hundred thousand XP don't make a large difference. Only the accumulated changes a hundred hours of game-play or so afford really change the way a character plays.

xxchaotichymnxx

xxchaotichymnxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationIn front of my computer
i was playing with my friend tonight and we were both getting exp but sadly i havnt gotten any experience from the 30 some odd games ive played in the last 3 days, oh well just glad to be gaining levels again, i hope it sticks :D
Posted Image

Arestides78

Arestides78

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
Just confirmed i am getting exp.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gain xp expeirence bug stats, level, xp, not able, unfair

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users