Welcome to Forge - Pure Fun. Pure PvP
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lost Experience Points

gain xp expeirence bug stats level xp not able unfair

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Ragnar83

Ragnar83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Greetings,

I just started playing today and am enjoying myself except for one minor issue. For some reason it's not recording any stats or xp from my games. I see my medals and everything and it says I'm getting XP but when I go back to the main menu to select level up/see the status of my classes...nothing is recorded. None of the kills, xp gained, nothing. It's like I'm not even playing the game. Help please.

Respectfully,
-Ragnar

Remztan

Remztan

Your Humble Servant

• Developers
  • PipPip
  • 719 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
I checked and according to Steam you have 6600 XP. Does that sound right? If so, it might just have been a hiccup with the steam stats.

KingJackaL

KingJackaL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 652 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
Sometimes Steam Stats can lag a little bit, sorry :(. There's not a lot we can do about that - but sometimes just waiting a while will solve the issue.

RentableDwarf

RentableDwarf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 553 posts
Since so many people post about this, and since hordes more likely consider it a bug, maybe consider putting a note in game?
'Your XP may not update immediately. This is a lag issue with Steam Stats and there's not much we can do except ask you to be patient.'

Ragnar83

Ragnar83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
I reloaded the game. None of the previous stuff counted but the stuff after I loaded did. Just sucks that all the work I did beforehand didn't do anything.

Wayward1

Wayward1

Elite

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
Ragnar83: Open a help ticket here, and we'll do our best to straighten your XP.

https://darkvalegame...us_requests/new

Vayrel

Vayrel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationTexas

Since so many people post about this, and since hordes more likely consider it a bug, maybe consider putting a note in game?
'Your XP may not update immediately. This is a lag issue with Steam Stats and there's not much we can do except ask you to be patient.'

The problem is I have not gotten any exp for DAYS... nothing. Not simply wait a few minutes/hours... we're talking I have played for 2 DAYS without getting a single exp point.
And yes I have submitted tickets. DO I need to submit for every game?

Setzway

Setzway

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
I too haven't received any Experience for matches. It really sucks, especially since I got excited after playing a Shaman and scoring over 10,000 points, with 6 medals in one match. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game thinking it might be something went bad. However, after checking a few hours later, it still doesn't show any XP gain. My brother just started playing as I gifted him a copy and he can't gain any experience either...even on a separate computer.

blujay

blujay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

I too haven't received any Experience for matches. It really sucks, especially since I got excited after playing a Shaman and scoring over 10,000 points, with 6 medals in one match. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game thinking it might be something went bad. However, after checking a few hours later, it still doesn't show any XP gain. My brother just started playing as I gifted him a copy and he can't gain any experience either...even on a separate computer.

Doesn't work on either of our computers either.

Why would you use some Steam service and not just track those numbers in the game itself.

Cosadesx4

Cosadesx4

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

Ragnar83: Open a help ticket here, and we'll do our best to straighten your XP.

https://darkvalegame...us_requests/new

My issues still hasn't fixed i only currently have a total 75k exp but Like I mentionned many times I 'had' a 95 wardenish and sent you guys a ticked .

Tevihn

Tevihn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
I should have over 100,000 exp gained on my account now... Since yesterday... Still nothing? What is going on.. Hard to want to play the game if I can't level up xD Please halp.

Edit: I sent in a ticket to the appropriate place yesterday, the Dark Vale support or w/e it is. Would really like to keep playing =/

Vayrel

Vayrel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationTexas
Just updating... going on 3 days with no EXP.
My Wife, My Son, and my Brother all bought the game through steam the last few days.
ALL 4 accounts on 4 different computers... no EXP.

And Blujay... we play it through steam because that is how we bought it. If I click the icon with steam closed.... steam opens.... I have A LOT of games (~45) through steam and none have this kind of issue.

Ragnar83

Ragnar83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Yeah I'm not seeing my earned xp either.

blujay

blujay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
If you're a new user not registered in their database, you definitely aren't banking anything. The database isn't even connecting to the game.

blujay

blujay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Just updating... going on 3 days with no EXP.
My Wife, My Son, and my Brother all bought the game through steam the last few days.
ALL 4 accounts on 4 different computers... no EXP.

And Blujay... we play it through steam because that is how we bought it. If I click the icon with steam closed.... steam opens.... I have A LOT of games (~45) through steam and none have this kind of issue.

No, I don't think you know what you're talking about. I have a 7 year badge and over double the number of STEAM games you do, I have been a member since there were only two third party games on the entire service. I was talking specifically about using some weird STEAM-related service for the back-end instead of just letting my game track my XP locally or otherwise associating that data with some private server.

I have found out that apparently they switched over to some STEAM-integrated system during the free weekend. Apparently the new system isn't working, at all.

BrokenCrown

BrokenCrown

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
I've played a bunch of games but it still says I have 0 time played as anything and everything. Also no experience gaining or progression on any Steam achievments for anything unrelated to bots and tutorials.

jacolby

jacolby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
i have been having close to the same issue just kind of stuck at level 1 but when i am in game it says i have more then enough exp to level up. any help?

Domivat

Domivat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
I Have the same Proplem I was lvl 7 With pyro but since reset I get none xp or playtime to my account

Yormaika

Yormaika

Seer

• The Zealous
  • PipPip
  • 931 posts
  • LocationQld, Australia
Hey guys. The developers are aware of this bug. Unfortunately there's no quick fix but they are working on it.

Here's a link to the thread from a dev.
http://www.playforge...erience-points/

And how to submit a ticket if you want to
http://www.playforge...service-ticket/

Hang in there! It will get fixed
nerf paper, scissors is fine. Yours Truly, Rock.

Deus Mortis ---------------- Pathfinder Guide

Tevihn

Tevihn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
Is there anything i can do? Its been 2 days now, i really want to play the game. Buts its hard to want to play it without leveling

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gain xp expeirence bug stats, level, xp, not able, unfair

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users