Welcome to Forge - Pure Fun. Pure PvP
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Intel Hd 4000. I Know, I Know...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

MichaelMateria

MichaelMateria

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
It's not meant to play games at max settings. I know this. Not looking to. Just want to know how playable it would be on the lowest settings, perhaps a lower resolution than 1366x768.

i5-3210m, Intel HD 4000, 4 GB RAM.

Maizet

Maizet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts
  • LocationAustria
to be honest i dont think it would run on any settings. the game uses the unreal 3 engine and requires some decent hardware. i`m no expert but i have an HD5770 and its "playable" with medium textures and everything else turned of. also got an i5-2300, 8gb ram and a SSD.
Posted Image

Qwahzi

Qwahzi

Zealot

• The Zealous
  • PipPip
  • 1329 posts
My brother plays on an Intel HD 4000 without any issues. The 4000 is actually significantly better than the 3000 or earlier versions of Intel's integrated graphics. I'll ask him about his fps/settings/specs the next time I talk to him.

ijust

ijust

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
http://www.notebookc...ed.73567.0.html

Looks decent enough to run Forge. Large fights could potentially be an issue, though, but I doubt it.
Du fühlst dich jung, doch das Leben hat dich alt gemacht.
6:58pm, 8-1-13, Drayfinauk and I play catch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users