Welcome to Forge - Pure Fun. Pure PvP
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How To Link Your Forge Account To Your Steam Account

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

Remztan

Remztan

Your Humble Servant

• Developers
  • PipPip
  • 800 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
In order to receive any bonus items that come with your product you will need to link your Forge account with your Steam account. Examples include titles for being in beta or for pre-ordering. Below is how to link your forum account to your steam account so you can use items in-game.

• foofooclank, Gurrwinyo, abduzeedox and 16 others like this

Ortess

Ortess

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
Thank god this was here or I would have stabbed my screen to death.
  • foofooclank, demetres2001 and Radiguet like this

Hellmut34

Hellmut34

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationSalisbury UK
Ah right i see that i haven't done it either. I will do this later.
The much travelled gamer "Hellmut" finds a new home forged in stone.

Aquabot

Aquabot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
Everytime i click on the link i get the following :

we couldn't find that!

You do not have permission to view this topic.
  • JellyTee, wissardlord, AceEoD and 2 others like this

kurtis2821

kurtis2821

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
When i try to use my key on steam it says i already own the game and wont let me download it?
  • JellyTee, ScyNeq, dahhahm and 3 others like this

JellyTee

JellyTee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts
I have the same issue. When I enter the key into steam it tells me that I already own the product, but there is no option to install it anywhere; and on the steam page on forge it doesn't recognise that I have it and tries to sell it to me for $20.
When I click the link that is supposed to help us enter key into steam I get this:

Everytime i click on the link i get the following :

we couldn't find that!

You do not have permission to view this topic.

mkg

mkg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
I think you guys may have it wrong -- The code they gave you isn't to give you access to the game. It's for redeeming something in-game. You need to purchase Forge through steam or their website, and then when you launch the game click on REDEEM in the menu and redeem the code for your items.

At least that is what I believe.

Rummiez

Rummiez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
Same for me
  • Zibble likes this

Zanitox

Zanitox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts
i dont understand. i cant open Forge through steam...and i added it to steam but i dont see it. and when i go to the launcher it says it can only be opened through steam...what do i do??? :((
  • Zibble likes this

Zanitox

Zanitox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts
its not letting me launch the game because it says it can only be playable through steam but i have it on steam and i still cant login in the launcher.
  • Zibble and Jellynany like this

Zanitox

Zanitox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts
Oh my god im launching it through steam and it keeps saying 'Only playable through Steam'.......and will not let me log in -___-
i cant link my steam account to Forge
  • Zibble likes this

Etzlo

Etzlo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
well, my game doesn´t even show up even when it says the key is already redeemed

Frylizftw

Frylizftw

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
I bought the game from steam and I quess u still have to link them together, but it says the code has been used.. :(

TeHBraZo

TeHBraZo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
I want to test the beta before buying the game and everytimes I try to launch the game it says: Forge is now only playable on steam. but I have shared my steam account with it and i lauch it with steam and it still doesn't work so i can't redeem my code. :/

Eleisown

Eleisown

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
Same Problem here Bro's! Trying to launch it but the login button dont respond by clickin it

Lionaeron

Lionaeron

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
The beta keys aren't working, you might have to wait till they get a demo out but that could take a while because they are busy patching the game.

ernestus2001

ernestus2001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
strange, it used to work for me this week, but today i can't play it - it's not available on steam and when i try to link this game to my steam account, it says that it's already linked.

GingerBandit

GingerBandit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
I followed the instructions above and it looks like I only got a little experience. No title or skins showed up.

Baasje

Baasje

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
so guys the beta keys ar enot working anymore? since i wanna test this game

Meatiest

Meatiest

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
I thought that I would be given a 14 day trial for the game when i registered... have I got it wrong?
  • dahhahm and Siriys like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users